Thursday, March 6, 2014

     life is so hard for all of us but does god ever leave us in the dust and say your hopeless why should i help      you... no he never does that he comes and picks us up and holds us and never lets go but we still just do just what he tells us NOT to do and yet he still loves us!... and sometimes i just want to sit down and say           (god why? why do you still love me even after what i do why?)
          (this song has helped me go through a lot of things lately, it helps me think
                when something like this happens i know that i still need to know that he has a plan for me)
     
                 
                           this is very hard and some of you who read this and knew Elijah you will know
                          how much he loved the lord and wanted to go to heaven so some of you might have                                      already seen this but some of you might not have seen it so i want to show you this today
                                                   this is Elijah's senor testimony...
         just watch it again and listen to how much he says he longs for heaven how much he wants to be there
         and now he is... sometimes i close my eyes and try to think what heaven but what i think about is so wonderful! but do you think that heaven will be way better than we can ever think of?... well thats how Elijah                                                             says it in here...


 maybe i dont remember this one but i know even then he was the best brother ever and i would never ask                                                      god for a different brother...


 and maybe i was not alive then but i still know that he was the sweetest little boy ever and i love him and                                                                    always will...
                              the time i had with him was the best 10 years of my life
                             and yes maybe every day i wish he was he was here but i also
                 know that god has a plan for all of us and i do not like this plan right now but maybe
             when god is finished with this path he has us on maybe i will love his plan but why does god have
                plans that start out like this... how does he say they will be good even when he took my brother?
            i wanted him forever till its my time GOD WHY DID YOU TAKE HIM?  i want him back! how is this a good plan?... i say that every day and all around me i hear people saying my god spoke to me
                   but i cant ever hear him am i to loud to hear him? do i just need to be a better person to hear him?... looking up at the sky every day i pray and say god please help me to hear you and understand why                                          you took such a loving person away
                        why do you do this to us but even then i still cant hear him
                but do you think i am doing wrong to talk to him like that? sometimes
       i do, but also i think does he just not want to talk to me? because i have disobeyed him two many times?            then i say, no he says in the bible he will never go for a rest and not listen to me,
                                 he will answer me when i talk to him
                        but then i go right back to thinking why cant i hear him?
                  and i wish with all my heart that i was there with Elijah and maybe then i could hear god
                                but will he want to see me? i always say that in my head over and over
                         again even when i know he loves me and will always look forward to the day
                                    when he plans to come and get us and he loves you to!
                  so this song is from frozen and maybe you have seen it but even this song helps me

                                         
                                      i love this song it helps me to only some songs help me
                       and the songs that do help me so much all i do is think of how much god loves me!

                             
                                     JESUS LOVES ME! AND YOU! FOR THE BIBLE TELLS ME SO!
                                   
                                     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQwle9B-r44
                                                     please watch this to!

No comments:

Post a Comment