Friday, March 14, 2014

i don't have as much time as my mom does to write in the morning because she gets up at like 5:00 and i don't really want to get up that early just to write a blog post! (; but she does because she writes her blog post and cooks breakfast and does what moms do! and all the time i don't think its that great but when you think about it, it really is! she spends that much time for me and my brother and sisters! when she could be doing other things but she spends that time for me!... this post is not going to be about what i mostly post about its going to be a post for my mom! i like to write down all the things that my mom does for me so i will

                         (1...cooks breakfast)
                          (2...helps me with my room)
                         (3...washes my shirts and pants)
                        (4...folds them!)
                       
                         this could go on forever! but you get the point my mom does the most things i have ever seen any one do! and yet after my dad being diagnosed with cancer and my brother passing away she is still on two feet and doing what moms do! i would have already been off two feet! but yet she writes and talks with us! and does what any mom would do! my mom is very... whats the word? oh right! there is no words to describe her! and maybe some times i don't show it but i really love her and think she is the strongest person i know! she really is my rock! and she helps me get through these hard times we are going through gust like god does to!. i really would not be here with out her! i would not still be living! and i hope that all of you out there let your mom know now that you really do love her!


     family day photos! where the worst my mom would always make us stand there for so long because they would be blurry or some thing like that but now i am so glad we have them! and more memories made! so today might be a short post but i really just want you all to know that if you have to take family day photos just be grateful because i really do!
                                                        LIKE MY MOTHER DOES
                                                   
                                                              GUARDIAN ANGEL

             a year before i was born my grandma passed away and when i was older than a baby my mom would tell me that i did not know her but i would always say i did i'd say i knew her and as i got older my mom would tell me that and she started to think maybe i met her in heaven do we really remember being in heaven well i don't but i do still feel like i did know her!

2 comments:

  1. Ana, this is so sweet! I hope you show this to your mom if you didn't already :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never read this post until today. Maybe it's because I needed to hear these words today. I love you Christiana Shirley with all my heart. God knew how much I would need you in these days. You are a light that shines. May you always walk with knee bended to the Savior. He has molded and shaped your beautiful spirit. May you do His work and share his infinite love. I am blessed. Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete