Sunday, March 16, 2014

A couple of years ago we took this family trip on a cruse! and we had so much fun!. I am so happy we did do this because i got closer to my family during that week and i also am so happy we went on this trip                          because during that family time i had more time to spend with Elijah!.
As you know in October there was a little girl born and she is my niece she has grown so much since then! and she just has something in her look that when i see her face i just flow out with joy! i cant let her go!.
                                                                   Cow pi. Cutie pi.
                                                                    4 Months Lilah...
                                                                  Happy Lilah!.
Do you understand now?...Chelsea and i have had so many people say we look like twins!... and Lilah looks like Chelsea and I look like her to so... maybe Lilah will be a little ana!... (:
                 This is at Chelsea's wedding! I cried because my big sister was growing up to fast! (:

                                              Lilah and Chelsea where meant to be together!
and god made them be Do you really think we where in heaven before we came to earth I dont know if I should or if i should not Lilah is the mot sweet most smiley little girl I have ever know I wish she could be here now to give me snuggles! and warm baby hugs!.  Her laugh makes me laugh her smile makes me smile to if I could ship her up here with her lovely family I would!... and i'd pay to over night it to!.There is nothing better that knowing there is a baby there to snuggle with!. Having a baby look up at you for the first time is like knowing that baby loves you There is not a thing I would change about Chelsea or Adam or Lilah! they are the best family I know!.  There are so many people who say I am to young to be a aunt! but is there really a age limit? do I have to know how to take care of a baby all alone to be a aunt because I dont think so... In the house hold that i am growing up in we learn young how to change a dipper! and how to hold a baby and that some day this baby will grow to be a big girl like us! and we learn that they cant be dropped!
 and they need to be fed and how to feed them! My mom teaches us this stuff to us when we are little because she wants us to grow up and be teachers to my kids!.
                                       
     

                 

No comments:

Post a Comment